SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ inspires millions, through the power of entertainment, to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The company is best known for its 12 U.S. theme parks that hosted nearly 21 million guests in 2017 and include the globally-recognized brands SeaWorld®, Busch Gardens®, and Sesame Place®. The parks offer guests a variety of inspiring up-close experiences, from animal encounters that invite exploration and appreciation of the natural world, to thrilling rides and spectacular shows.
- Florida: SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove® Orlando, Aquatica™ Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Adventure Island® Tampa Bay
- California: SeaWorld San Diego and Sesame Place San Diego
- Texas: SeaWorld San Antonio, Aquatica San Antonio, and Discovery Point
- Virginia: Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA®
- Pennsylvania: Sesame Place (near Philadelphia)